I made a card today using some of my favorite things and some brand new favorite things!
In this photo you can see that I stamped my own background with the PSA Essentials Stamp and embossing powder and then topped it off with tiny cream pearls. LOVE IT!!
Here is a close-up of the cute cute Love PSA Essentials stamp.
I hope this brings you a little summer inspiration your way.
Please visit the PSA Stamp Camp blog for more inspiration!!
Blog Hop Order:
Tami Mayberry: http://www.tamimayberry.blogspot.com/
Amber Zimmerman: http://amberzimm.blogspot.com/
Kelley Eubanks: http://www.myfrontporch-kelley.blogspot.com/
Heidi Blankenship http://embellished-dreams.blogspot.com/
Kim Moreno: http://www.livingthecircuslife.blogspot.com/
Mara Campbell: http://www.loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com/
Terre Fry http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Jones: http://pinkstarcreations.blogspot.com/
Elise Durenberger http://mamacowcreations.blogspot.com/
Anthonette Chavez: http://chavezdesigns.blogspot.com/
Jeanne Streiff: http://inkypaws.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Dana Gustafson http://paperdaydream.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Holmes: http://www.simpleflourishes.com/
Marie Ramirez: http://www.absosweetmarie.blogspot.com/
Melyssa Connolly: http://www.fantastink.blogspot.com/
Michele Ciola: http://www.creative-mayhem.com <–– YOU ARE HERE
PSA Stamp Camp: www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com
- Stamps – PSA Essentials Love Bird
- Paper – Butterfly Kisses & Spellbound, Once Upon a Springtime Collection by Graphic 45
- Spellbinders™ S4-246 Labels Eleven #2, #3
- Beacon 3 in 1 Adhesive
- May Arts Flower
- I am Roses Flower
- Versamark Watermark Pad, Ranger Super Fine embossing powder clear
- Stick Pin
- 7 Gypsies Photo Turn, Best Creation 3D foam tape,
- Ribbon, Buttons, and misc findings
- Ink – ColorBox Chalk ink in Toffee
- Old Paper Distress Ink by Ranger Here are a few close-ups for you:
- Misc – Rhinestones and pearls from my stash
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!